Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Another Day another Dollar!!



Work was good today! I had to spend $28,000 for incentives for clients! Boy what I could have done with that money if it was mine!! It is fun to think about it!! It took me the full day of calling seeing if Wal Mart can do 300 gift cards, no they want you to do it online. All that kind of stuff. I ended up with like 10 different stores, I got gift cards and bus pass etc... I only had 41.00 left over!!

Tonight I actually cooked dinner! I hate to cook if I don't have a plan before hand! Which tonight I didn't have a plan other than I knew we had chicken!! I ended up doing shake n bake (garlic herb) with mashed potatoes and gravy. The kids were happy!!

Then I tried out the challenge card that Jan put on the S-Cubed site. I won't participate in the next swap (since I will be in Europe) so I wanted to play now!! Of course the Paris one is for Rachel!!

3 comments:

Jan aka StampQn said...

Great job ont he card sketch Trish! It's fun to get a jump start with the sketches.

Trish said...

I just like having a plan!! Or some kind of idea! I don't have any of the flowers so that threw me for a minute!LOL

Rachel said...

I guarantee Rachel will love the Paris one!!!