Sunday, June 10, 2007

Busy last few Days!!



Thursday - started an early day had Basin Wide Foundation meeting. Followed that meeting with a Rotary Presidents Elect meeting. Cindy and Jim didn't show. So it was just Sandy, Joe and I. But we got a lot accomplished. I am a bit nervous about taking over a President in only my second year in Rotary.
Friday I worked half a day, so that next weekend I only have to work half a day then I can leave early to go to Laughlin.
When I got home I helped my Baby Kara & her boyfried Jaziah move out! They got a place with some friends. It just seems like yesterday she was running around in diapers.
Saturday I started working on a quilt for Dickson mom!
So this has kept me busy!! I have one more row to put together before the top is done. Then the hard work begins!! I want to get it done in the next three weeks wish me luck!!
Today I am going to watch NASCAR (Go Tony Stewart)! Then head to a Rotary BBQ!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.