Monday, June 4, 2007

I finally got back in!!

Ok after trying for two days I was finally able to sign back in so I could post again!! User name is full email address not just a normal user name!!
Anyway!!
Saturday was a good day! I went down to Rotary District 5330 conference. I attended Foundation/GSE! I love the whole GSE thing! I hope someday to be a GSE leader. The group from here went to Perth Australia, and the Perth group was still here in So. California so we got to hear about their experience here. Our Rotary group got a patch for donating to District foundation we had not done that since Chris Gubler was president about 6 years ago. Shame on us!! Then I went to the session for the Music winner, he was awesome. Then I listened to 5 four way speeches which were also very good, didn't get to find out who is the winner was because I didn't stay for the $30 dollar lunch!!
Saturday night I went up to Chris & Debbie Gubler for a Rotary BBQ and gaming night. Chris under cooked the chicken, it was pretty funny. We were all to anxious to teach Charles how to play craps!! We are all going to Laughlin Father Day weekend for Peter Demotion Party, fun in the water and some craps!! It should be a entertaining weekend for sure!!
Sunday was a veg day!! I did manage to finally get Rachel's Birthday gift done!!
Monday back to work, I love my new office tucked away from everyone else. By tomorrow I might actually have internet and be a fully functioning worker again. That would be nice. I still managed to be very busy with out it!!
Tonight my mentee Corryne and I made dinner and are going to hang out!!

No comments: