Thursday, December 3, 2009

more Food




We had beans and Plantines (?spelling) which were very good. I am use to beans and Yams.
The next picture Indomie which I had for lunch yesterday and hopfully today it is kind of like Top Ramon noodles just no soup. They also chop up fresh red onions and put in it.
The 3rd picture is them BBQ Suya, my favorite food. I had it for dinner last night alone with French fries that they call potatoes chips.

I will try and go out today and take pictures of the area I am in. Hope this makes you hungry.

2 comments:

Jan aka StampQn said...

Trish - I love seeing your new life. I am so happy you are there with Dickson and his family.

Kelly Booth said...

Looks VERY interesting...a whole new way of life!! glad you are there and enjoying it too....I look forward to seeing your updates!!