Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ralph's Kitchen Photo 2


This is the left hand side of the kitchen see the big blue plactic containers. They hold water. Water doesn't run 24/7 here so you have to fill up these containers every day, so you can do the dishes and take your bucket shower (more about those next time). Also we are lucky and have a microwave. Not that it is used much. There is one shelf that they keep dry goods on. Kithens are the bare minimum here. Usually you only have one main meal a day. At night. In the morning they usually have tea and a slice of bread. Oh My Husband made me so happy last night.He found peanut butter (I was never a huge fan). I bought honey today so I can have peanut butter and honey sandwiches. I had them as a kids. You always need comfort food when your away from home.

1 comment:

Kelly Booth said...

Looks like roughing it to me.....Peanut Butter would be my staple there......
Hugs!